[OpenPOWER-HDL-Cores] introducing libre-soc: nmigen hybrid cpu-vpu-gpu

Hugh Blemings hugh at openpowerfoundation.org
Thu Mar 26 23:22:30 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We'd had some discussions about a machine readable form of the ISA
previously.

My -recollection- was that the folk involved were favourably disposed
towards doing this in at least some form, but lemme go back and see if I
can't restart that conversation.

Cheers,
Hugh

--
Hugh Blemings
Executive Director, OpenPOWER Foundation