[OpenPOWER-HDL-Cores] introducing libre-soc: nmigen hybrid cpu-vpu-gpu

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Mar 27 09:21:02 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:23 PM Hugh Blemings
<hugh at openpowerfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We'd had some discussions about a machine readable form of the ISA previously.
>
> My -recollection- was that the folk involved were favourably disposed towards doing this in at least some form, but lemme go back and see if I can't restart that conversation.

thanks hugh (and hugo).  if available, particularly via a git
repository (note: only 50% of our team members will interact with
github, the rest do so anonymously only) it also means that on reading
we can immediately submit errata patches.

i found multiple minor issues with the 3.0B public spec (tables that
had fields in the wrong place) and because i did not have a way to
create patches to the PDF i simply... manually corrected them in the
CSV files and moved on.  finding them again will require another 5
hours review.

l.